NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM!
Getting a good night’s sleep is important! When your body doesn’t get the sleep that it needs, it can affect your entire day. Sleep apnea is one of the most common sleep disorders and it hinders your body from getting enough oxygen throughout the night. Our team will go the extra mile to help you get back to a good night’s sleep! Call our office today and make the first move towards getting the sleep you need!
- Excessive drowsiness throughout the day
- Sleep deprivation
- Trouble breathing at night
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain
Long-term sleep deprivation can lead to:
- Weakened immunity
- Accidents from drowsiness
- Weight gain
- Mood changes
- Risk for diabetes
- Poor balance
- Risk of heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Have a consistent bedtime and wake time.
- Make your sleeping area comfortable, dark and quiet.
- Discontinue physical activity and strenuous exercise 3 hours before bedtime.
- Don’t focus on problems once you’re in bed.
- Don’t eat or watch TV once you’re in bed.
- Avoid naps throughout the day.
- Avoid caffeine and sugar after 7pm.
Yes, treatment is available for sleep apnea and may be recommended. Treatment can include a breathing assistance device, physical exercise and weight loss. Your dentist/doctor can help you determine what is causing your sleep deprivation and get you the help that you need!
Give our office a call or fill out the form.